|- This asset is in its testing phase.
This page is about content that is not currently in the main game, and is currently being tested for bugs and balance. The information below will most likely be inaccurate. Once the content is added, this notice will be removed.
| This piece of content is TEMPORARILY removed.
This content has been temporarily removed. It is unknown as to when it will return, or if it will return at all.
|“||Your personal waifu giving her neko love to support you in combat.|
Animu Sight ▲
|Note||TRG-42 iron sights|
The Animu Sight is essentially the MBUS flip-up iron sights from the TRG-42, with a cut-out of an anime-styled catgirl attached on the right side of the iron sight, performing a heart-shaped finger pose.
Usage and Tactics
As a replacement set of iron sights, this plays much the same way as the iron sights would on any other weapon. Where this attachment comes into its own is replacing obstructive iron sights like those on the AN-94, which are highly restrictive, sit low on the weapon, and generally are difficult to use effectively. If a player has unlocked the TRG-42, then the iron sights on that weapon provide a very similar experience to this attachment.
Pros & Cons
- Sight picture remains clear despite the obstruction added to the sight.
- Obstructs the right side of the screen.
- Reduces overall peripheral vision.
- This attachment is the first iron sight replacement for primary weapons. For secondary weapons, they already had the Full Ring Sight and Half Ring Sight.
- The character used for the Animu Sight is named Anti. She was drawn by Reddit user SUMERIKAN. A high-resolution image can be found at this Reddit post.
- As of December 2019, the Animu Sight can only be found in private servers. Whether it has been added to the main game or not is unknown.
ACOG Scope -
Animu Sight▲ -
Barska Electro -
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Article|