|- This asset is in its testing phase.
This page is about content that is not currently in the main game, and is currently being tested for bugs and balance. The information below will most likely be inaccurate. Once the content is added, this notice will be removed.
|“||Your personal waifu giving her neko love to support you in combat.|
Animu Sight ▲
|Note||TRG-42 iron sights|
The Animu Sight is essentially the MBUS flip-up iron sights from the TRG-42, with a cut-out of an anime-styled catgirl attached on the right side of the iron sight, performing a heart-shaped finger pose.
The Animu Sight is the third hardest optic to unlock in terms of gun kill requirement (as of the Test Place), surpassing the DDHB Reflex (of 1200 kills) by 137 kills, but behind the two ACOG variants of TA11 & TA01 (at 1750 & 2500 gun kills respectively). By August 2019, it was tied with the ZIP 22's Pro Mag 1337 gun kills.
Usage and Tactics
As a replacement set of iron sights, this plays much the same way as the iron sights would on any other weapon. Where this attachment comes into its own is replacing obstructive iron sights like those on the AN-94, which are highly restrictive, sit low on the weapon, and generally are difficult to use effectively. If a player has unlocked the TRG-42, then the iron sights on that weapon provide a very similar experience to this attachment.
Pros & Cons
- Sight picture remains clear despite the obstruction added to the sight.
- Obstructs the right side of the screen.
- Reduces overall peripheral vision.
- This attachment is the first iron sight replacement for primary weapons. For secondary weapons, they already had the Full Ring Sight and Half Ring Sight.
- The character used for the Animu Sight is named Anti. She was drawn by Reddit user SUMERIKAN. A high-resolution image can be found at this Reddit post.
ACOG Scope -
Animu Sight▲ -
Barska Electro -
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|