| This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
Blizzard is a map set on a small town at snowy island. It was temporarily removed from the Testing Place somewhere in 2018, then in Update 4.3.0, it was brought back to the main game of Phantom Forces on March 2019.
The map is almost entirely outdoors and is entirely covered in snow. There are falling snow visible around the map, as it falls from the sky. There are various vehicles scattered around the map, and a few buildings are used as spawns or cover for flares.
|Location||Flare Domination||King of the Hill||Capture the Flag|
|Behind Apartment Buildings||A||Phantom|
|Center of the Map||B||✔|
|Behind Market Buildings||C||Ghost|
There are four buildings at each spawn, including a garage. There is also a large semi-truck carrying logs and a large road running down the middle. This map also includes a Hospital, cul-de-sac, Garage, Shopping area, and the tower of power in the distance.
It is best to move about in this map, as it has very open sight lines and this is the best way to avoid being shot while still getting kills. Standing still or running into an open area during combat is suicide. The map is primarily focused on medium range. Low ROF weapons such as DMRs and snipers are not recommended here, although you can find a high point to snipe the enemies from there, so it is best to switch it up for LMG's, Shotguns and Assault Rifles, especially PDW's with high mobility and RoF for CQC and fast-paced attack. It has high snow piles taller than 2-3 players combined in terms of height, so be careful when running around in the open or close to these piles, because an enemy may pop up at any time and/or can shoot you from a distance without warning or having them being seen. For the KoTH defense, LMG's are sometimes, generally recommended due to its high weapon penetration and good capabilities against enemy squads. MG3KWS works best as it mows down enemy hordes in quick succession, at its high RoF of 1000 RPM, but, just be aware of the very slow recoil recovery speed, high recoil when spamming-fire in medium to long ranges and its lowest magazine capacity, of 50 rounds, which leads to frequent but frustratingly, long reloading.
- The map is a remake, although this time only WolfDawgz worked on it. In both the old version and the 4.30 version, this map was based on Northern Siberia and/or Russia, located in Northern Europe.
- The sewer system is not featured in the current version on Update 4.3. It is unknown why it is removed, and it is unknown whether if it's intentional. It may be due to the fact that the sewers was just plainly too hard to navigate for even seasoned and familiar players.
- At one point the logs on the back of the semi mentioned in Landmarks were unanchored, meaning players could push them around the map.
- When firing a bullet on a snowy ground, it shoots up snow effects from the ground.
- The original Blizzard map was the submission in the community map challenge from Reddit.
- In some certain occasions, there is snow falling throughout the map.
- The same thing can be seen in a version of Ruins.
|In Testing Maps|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|