|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
The concept of a brass knuckle is ancient. Many cultures used brass knuckles as a way to enhance the power and lethality of a punch. Aside from them being made from brass, they were also made from lead, and even wood - with soldiers in the American Civil War known to carve their own if no lead was available, or cast their own from lead bullets. In the early 1900s, brass knuckles were often part of combination weapons, like the Apache revolver, or early American trench knives.
Brass knuckles have faded from use, and their legality is largely in question, however, there are enough flavors of brass knuckle to satisfy most anyone.
The Brass Knuckle, sometimes known as a knuckle, brass knuck or knuckleduster, is a weapon made for hand-to-hand combat. The Brass Knuckle are pieces of metal made to fit around the knuckle allowing the user to concentrate the force of a punch.
Usage & Tactics
The Brass Knuckle sports the same mobility in-class as other melee weapons. However, it has a really short range of 0.4 studs. Because of that it's best to utilize the high mobility that this melee offers and rushing enemies down tight and small spaces and corridors.
The Brass Knuckle is a short but powerful melee to be used in tight space. Mind the long animations, however, as follow-ups can be difficult.
Pros & Cons
- Compact model does not obstruct vision.
- Very quick primary attack, allowing multiple hits compared to a slower attack.
- With equipped, fastest walk and run speeds in-game.
- High rank unlock.
- Shortest melee range in game.
- No torso multiplier.
- Slow alternate attack with poor striking range.
- On initial release at the Test Place, the Brass Knuckle had 20 melee walkspeed, and wasn't capable of a lethal backstab. This was later changed.
- Before, the Brass Knuckle had the fastest melee walkspeed of any weapon in the game. However, its walkspeed was nerfed to 16, the same as most melees in the game. Because of this, it's inferior to other melees due to its low damage.
- The model was made by glowy_dingus.
- Despite the Roblox character models not having visible fingers, there are still rings in the Brass Knuckles for them to be placed in.
- However, if the Roblox character models in-game were the 2.0 and not the default "blocky" body, then it would be more realistic since the 2.0 has actual hands and low detail fingers in which the Brass Knuckle rings could be place in.
- Technically, by virtue of the knuckle having sharp points, this would make it a "knuckle knife".
- Brass Knuckles are illegal in some areas due to being used by criminals to severely injure or even kill people.
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Re-Added ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|