| This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
| This page or section is outdated!
Some information in this page or section is incorrect due to a recent game update. You can help by gathering up-to-date information, then editing the page or section with the new information.
A small Chinese pale red dot sight for quick target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy. –In-game description
The Coyote Sight is a Chinese Red-Dot Sight. It requires 380 kills to be unlocked, or it can be purchased with credits.
The JH-406, also known as the Coyote Sight, is a red-dot sight originating from China. The optic is very similar to other red-dot sights such as the Kobra sight.
The model in-game is the JH-406.
The Coyote Sight is a small, red-dot-sight, with a small reticle and optic housing. Compared to other sight attachments like the MARS, the PK-A and the Z-Point, this attachment has a lower magnification, which also increases the user's field of vision. This attachment also has a very thin frame, which provides a clear, easy-to-use sight for rapid target acquisition.
Usage & Tactics
This attachment is preferred for usage at close to medium range because it has low magnification, hindering long-range capabilities when the target is smaller than usual.
Equipping this attachment with a weapon with low recoil or mid-high damage is a good combination. Having low recoil on a weapon helps stabilize your aiming and mid-high damage for versatile uses.
The Coyote Sight is one of the most popular optics in-game, because of its low zoom and noticeable reduction of recoil, both of which make it formidable in CQC. Also of note is its pinpoint red dot which remains effective even at mid-long range, and a non-obstructive sight housing.
The Coyote Sight is a simple, clear sight for close-to-medium engagements.
Pros & Cons
- High field-of-view (FoV) level.
- Unobstructive frame and reticle.
- Low magnification level - poor long-range performance.
- Relatively high kill requirement.
- Since the New Steel update, nearly all secondary weapons can attach this optic.
- Since the Winter Update (2018) the reticle on specific guns changed for a more cross-hair-like design and some guns received a blue tint.
- This did happen to the Coyote Sight in Version 4.0.0, but was reverted in Version 4.1.0 after public outrage.
- The Coyote Sight is currently the only Chinese attachment in-game.
ACOG Scope -
Barska Electro -
Comp Aimpoint -
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|