| This scrapped asset is from the CTE.
This page contains details from an asset that was in the Community Test Environment. The Community Test Environment is no longer open to the public, and this asset was scrapped.
|Weapon Type||Secondary Weapon|
|Damage||62 → 42|
|Range||50 max → 100 min|
|Hip Accuracy|| |
|Sight Accuracy|| |
|Magazine Size||7, 8|
|Rate of Fire||400 RPM|
The Deagle .50 is a .50 caliber variant of the Deagle 44 Pistol. It was classified as a Revolver and was exclusive to the Phantom Forces Community Testing Environment (CTE). It was unlocked by default.
The Desert Eagle, with its long-standing history of being a powerful pistol, just didn't seem to be powerful enough - so with the Mark VII revision of the pistol, the Deagle was offered with the wrist-shattering .50 Action Express round. This pistol chambers the largest single centerfire handgun round for a magazine fed pistol. Since .50 AE shares a rim diameter with .44 Magnum, all that is needed to convert any Deagle shooting a .44 Magnum round is a barrel and a magazine replacement.
The latest Desert Eagle. the Mark XIX, still offers a .50 AE option out of the factory.
The Deagle 50 plays almost exactly like a standard Deagle, except far more punishing if the shooter misses. It's equally punishing to anyone on the receiving end, easily capable of headshots at range.
Usage & Tactics
The Deagle is capable of instantly killing anyone within close quarters or at range, so long as it's aimed for the head. Just remember that if a shot misses, there's very little chance that ammunition is going to be available to pad out the mistake.
The user should use it like a pocket sniper rifle.
Pro & Cons
- 1SK in the head at CQC.
- High damage.
- High recoil - especially when spammed.
- Low ammunition reserve for a semi-auto pistol.
- Lower magazine size for a pistol.
- The Deagle .50 is gas operated, more akin to modern rifles than pistols.
- The Deagle .50 uses the .50 Action Express round, one of the strongest pistol calibres in the world.
- The Deagle .50 is incorrectly classified as a revolver in the CTE.
- This was also the case for the Deagle .44.
- This appeared to be a move towards making the Revolver category a "Magnum" category, based on the calibers of all pistols within the category.
|v • t • e|
|Primary Weapons||Assault Rifles||AK-15 - G11K2 - G36K|
|Personal Defense Weapons||MP5A4|
|Battle Rifles||AR-15/50 - AK/50|
|Melee Weapons||Crane - Fist|
|Grenades||M15 Smoke - M87 Stun|