|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
|“||The XPS2 is the shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech holographic weapon sight, all in the name of improving target acquisition.|
The EOTech XPS2 is an American Holographic Sight. It requires 55 kills to be unlocked, or it can be purchased with credits.
The EOTech XPS2 is the smallest, most compact optic that EOTech has to offer. It is often used by hunters and law enforcement.
The sight runs on a compact 123 lithium battery. This configuration leaves more rail space than usual for accessories such as magnifiers.
Although similar, there are notable differences between the 552 and the XPS2, such as the reticle. The XPS2's reticle is smaller and less obstructive but lacks the bullet drop diagrams. It is also unlocked earlier, with 55 kills versus the 85, and has a higher magnification level than the 552.
Usage & Tactics
This attachment is most practically used at close-to-mid range, due to its low magnification level. If the player uses it at long range, they may need to compensate for the bullet drop.
Pros and Cons
- Low amount of kills required to unlock (55).
- Low magnification provides less camera recoil.
- Clear view on target in CQC.
- Has a bulky and obstructive frame.
- Not suited for longer ranges due to low magnification.
- EOTech does not offer the reticle on the in-game model.
- This sight has the same appearance as the XPS model, but it does not have night vision-compatibility.
ACOG Scope -
Animu Sight▲ -
Barska Electro -
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|