| This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
"An Israeli-built stock for the G-series pistols. Reduces rotational recoil while increasing camera recoil." - In-game Description
"The Glock-18 tactical stock is taking your Glock-18 pistol to the next level of stability and performance, used by undercover law enforcement & security personnel worldwide."
A gunstock, also commonly called stock, also known as a shoulder stock or buttstock, is apart of a firearm such as a rifle, to which the barrelled action and firing mechanism are attached and is held against the user's shoulder when shooting the gun. The stock provides a means for the shooter to firmly support the device and easily aim with stability. It also transmits recoil into the shooter's body.
With more modern firearms such as the M4A1, stocks are usually not built into the weapon, unlike older firearms like the Mosin Nagant. They can be removed and replaced with other models or custom stocks to fit the needs of the user. Stocks also exist for weapons which do not come with stocks by default, such as pistols.
The model seen in-game is the FAB Defense GLR-17 Glock Tactical Stock.
The Glock Stock greatly improves the G18's accuracy when aiming. This is done by transferring recoil from rotational recoil to camera recoil, which can be controlled easier.
When equipped on the G17, it drastically lowers muzzle rise and generally makes the gun far more accurate, allowing it to be spammed at astronomically longer ranges than is allowed without the attachment.
Usages and Tactics
- This is the very first attachment introduced to the game that is a shoulder stock.
- This is one of the three secondary-exclusive attachments, the others being the 33Round Magazine and the Boom Stock.
- The Glock Stock is only available on the Glock 17 and Glock18.
- The Glock stock actually changes its skin according to what skin is already on there. The only other attachment on a weapon that can change skin according to the gun's skin is the underbarrel attachments on the MP5K.
- This, along with the Boom Stock, in-game, are the only two attachments so far that are shoulder stocks.