|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
An ice pick is a multi-purpose tool for use in icy and frozen conditions. Ice picks provide a way of breaking into ice, providing a handhold for hikers and climbers. Additionally, ice picks provide a means of breaking up chunks of ice, and were historically used for breaking up chunks of ice intended for early refrigerators and freezers.
The model in-game is a red-white ice pick resembling a pickaxe with teeth, and it has an adze on the back of the head.
Usage & Tactics
Pros & Cons
- Can be unlocked by ranking up.
- Quick slash speed (both with the quick attack and main attack.)
- Highest walkspeed in game.
- High rank unlock.
- The Ice Pick could be a reference to both Tomb Raider and Uncharted as they are the primary melee weapon of both series' protagonists (to a lesser extent in Uncharted as Nathan also uses shivs throughout the series.) The Ice Pick also has a strong potential to be based off the ice axe from the Half-Life 2 beta.
- The particular ice pick in PF seems to have its model based on the Half-Life 2 version, with some proportional adjustments.
- The Ice Pick is unlocked at Rank 73 alongside another weapon: the Machete.
- The Ice Pick was made by BiddinUp, a moderator for the Stylis Discord.
- He also made the Crowbar.
|Blades||Single Handed||Cleaver - Karambit R - Knife - Machete - Mek'leth - Tactical Spatula - JKey - Ice Pick - Tomahawk|
|Double Handed||Chosen One - Hattori - Nordic War Axe - Longsword|
|Blunts||Single Handed||Crowbar - ASP Baton - Stick Grenade - Trench Mace - Nightstick - Brass Knuckle - Frying Pan|
|Double Handed||Baseball Bat - Sledge Hammer|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured ArticleV • T • E|