|- This asset is in its testing phase.
This page is about content that is not currently in the main game, and is currently being tested for bugs and balance. The information below will most likely be inaccurate. Once the content is added, this notice will be removed.
|Weapon Type||Primary Weapon|
|Rank Prerequisites||Rank 0|
|Damage||80 → 50|
|Range||35 max → 200 min|
|Hip Accuracy|| |
|Sight Accuracy|| |
|Rate of Fire||300 RPM|
The Rossi Circuit Judge is a carbine variant of the popular Taurus Judge revolver. Much like the revolver, it can accept .410 shotshells or .45 Long Colt. The Circuit Judge comes with an 18 inch barrel and a special shroud to deflect gases from the cylinder gap away from the shooter's forearm. The buttstock and fore-end may either be made of wood, or of a plastic, depending on the purchaser's preference.
The Circuit Judge is incapable of chambering the .454 Casull round due to the chambers being choked to prevent their insertion.
Usage & Tactics
The Jury is similar to the KAC SRR in usage and tactics, adopting the run and gun style of it. The Jury is similar to the Executioner's 1sk torso at close range and the 1sk to the headshot at long ranges and also in capacity, fire rate in recoil. High zoom scopes work great on this, which the Jury can be used a long range like a DMR or 1858 Carbine or New Army, but unlike the 1858 Carbine it does have, seemingly, more accuracy. Its drop is similar to the 1858 Carbine or Henry 45-70. It combines the power of the 1858 Carbine and the rate of fire of the KAC SRR.
This is a gun that should not be underestimated, it is great for flanking, mostly because of the 1sk torso and decent headshot range, meaning it's great for ambushing common camping spots (ex. The crane). The Jury is mostly for medium range due to the inability to 1sk to the head all ranges.
Pros & Cons
- High damage; one-shot torso kill at its maximum damage range, 2SK at all ranges.
- One shot headshot out to 173 studs.
- Decent firerate and mobility for its power.
- Long minimum damage distance.
- High reserve ammunition count for its capacity.
- High recoil.
- Lowest capacity in class.
- Second lowest muzzle velocity in class.
- Cannot be suppressed.
- Longest reload in class; tied with KAC SSR.
- The name of the gun, along with the Judge and the Executioner, forms the English idiom "judge, jury, and executioner". This idiom essentially means that the person in question is in charge of all decisions made, and those decisions are all final, as if the legal process was suspended.
- The Jury's third person model is the same as the Judge.
|Personal Defense Weapons|
|Light Machine Guns|
|Designated Marksman Rifles|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Re-Added ★ Featured Article v • t • e|