|“||A compact version of the Uzi, favored by criminals of all walks. Fires at an incredibly high rate of fire, but mind the ammo.|
|Weapon Type||Secondary Weapon|
|Weapon Class||Machine Pistol|
|Rank Prerequisites||Rank 68|
|Damage||34 → 19|
|Range||21 max → 65 min|
|Hip Accuracy|| |
|Sight Accuracy|| |
|Fire Modes||Auto, Semi|
|Rate of Fire||1200 RPM|
The Micro Uzi is a compact, scaled-down version of the Uzi submachine gun; smaller than the Mini Uzi. This means that core components such as the receiver and bolt have been decreased in size, in order to achieve the smaller size of the weapon.
Unlike either the full-sized Uzi or Mini Uzi, the Micro Uzi is produced with either a closed bolt or open bolt. With a closed bolt, the weapon also sports a separate striker and additional spring. A tungsten weight is also added to the bolt to slightly reduce the extremely high firerate caused by shortening the bolt. The Micro Uzi features a 4.7 inch (117mm) barrel and a side-folding stock; like the Mini Uzi's stock.
While the standard Uzi and the Mini Uzi are replaced by the Tavor X95, the Micro Uzi is replaced by the Uzi Pro, a further revision of the Micro Uzi with a polymer frame and various upgrades.
The Micro Uzi lives up to its silver screen purpose of being a rapid-fire, ultra-light, easily-concealed weapon. A very fast weapon, the Micro Uzi will exhaust its 20 round magazine with alarming speed, which may just be what someone's looking for when they've run out of all other options at point-blank range. Of note is the Micro Uzi's unusual 2000 stud/sec muzzle velocity—equal to that of the M93R—which makes it have a comparatively swift muzzle velocity for its class.
Usage & Tactics
Much like the other machine pistols, the Micro Uzi is, at its core, a close-quarters panic weapon. Its fast fire rate and high close-range damage with rapid drop-off ensures that all it can do at range is harass with single shots.
It should be noted that the Micro Uzi rapidly pulls up and to the left in aimed fire, but it can easily be pulled back into place. A quick flick down and to the right while firing the Micro Uzi can rapidly put its cone of fire back on target, and hold it there until the magazine is exhausted. However, due to the Micro Uzi's obstructive sights, it is recommended to use a different optic. The Micro Uzi does come with an alternative aim, which will be enough for most purposes up close.
Micro Uzi comes with a free attachment: a stock, which can be used for reducing overall recoil and improve stability, making it easier to use in close range, but be mindful that the Micro Uzi still has quite some recoil. Since Micro Uzi has mostly vertical recoil and a bit side-ways recoil, a muzzle brake can reduce the vertical kick, with a slight increase to side-ways recoil. Flash hider is also useful for those who find Micro Uzi's muzzle flash disturbing.
While it could be a dangerous weapon up-close against enemies, be mindful of ammunition consumption. Due to its low magazine size and the high RoF, reloads are frequent. This means that the Micro Uzi can handle at most two enemies in a pinch. Despite the fast reload, this means that the Micro Uzi is not suited as a "primary replacement" style of a sidearm, and should be used only for a quick kill.
As the smallest weapon a player can hold without moving to a knife, the Micro Uzi performs well when in close quarters. The lack of barrel length means the weapon can be used even from the hip reliably. However, the fact that the Micro Uzi peters out quickly, combined with its recoil, relegates it to the same territory as most of the other machine pistols, just more strictly than the rest.
Pros & Cons
- Very fast TTK.
- Third fastest RoF in-class.
- Incredibly small weapon model—better situational awareness.
- Relatively predictable recoil direction.
- High muzzle velocity for its class.
- Very high hipfire stability.
- Very high overall recoil.
- Somewhat obstructive iron sights.
- Small magazine—very high ammunition consumption rate.
- Unlike the Uzi in-game, the Micro Uzi can have a round in the chamber, which indicates that it is a Micro Uzi in a closed-bolt configuration.
- When attaching an optic, the bolt kit changes to one where a priming handle is located on the left of the firearm, rather than the traditional top-mounted handle. The empty reload animation is also slightly adjusted in respect to this.
- It is the second one-handed gun in-game, after the 1858 New Army.
- ↑ Uzi | Gun Wiki https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Uzi
- ↑ UZI / Micro UZI / Mini UZI - Modern Firearms https://modernfirearms.net/en/submachine-guns/israel-submachine-guns/uzi-micro-uzi-mini-uzi-eng/
- ↑ Uzi - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzi#Military_variants
|Personal Defense Weapons|
|Light Machine Guns|
|Designated Marksman Rifles|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Re-Added ★ Featured Article|