|“||15% muzzle velocity loss.|
20 stud detection radius.
A light multi-caliber Western suppressor manufactured by SilencerCo for pistol caliber weaponry. Reduces maximum damage and range, but provides great sound masking.
|Note||All PDWs except PPSh-41, all Pistols except Desert Eagle L5, all Machine Pistols|
The Osprey Suppressor is a barrel attachment exclusive to weapons which fire .45 ACP or 9x19mm Parabellum, which includes nearly all PDWs, Pistols, and all machine pistols. It is unlocked when the player achieves 250 kills on any of the aforementioned weapons or by purchasing it using Credits.
- Hides muzzle flash, reduces weapon noise by 50%
- Reveal range: 20 studs
- Muzzle velocity: -15%
- Maximum damage: -15%
- Maximum damage range: -15%
- No minimum damage reduction.
- No minimum damage range reduction.
Tactics & Usage
The Osprey Suppressor can be treated as the default Suppressor but with slightly more punishing damage drop-off traded for faster projectile velocity. It is also much quieter than all but the Sionics Suppressor.
This allows for more efficient combat at close quarters combat to medium quarters combat. Additionally, it will be easier for stealth kills as it provides excellent sound masking.
- The Osprey Suppressor features various manufacturer-styled stampings:
- A Soviet-styled proof mark.
- The username of the creator of the model, Kolchev.
- Kolchev seems to be a relatively major aftermarket weapon attachments brand in the in-game universe
- The Osprey Suppressor is tall enough that it can impede use of the G17's iron sights.
- ↑ https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-9mm-osprey.html
- ↑ https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-45-osprey.html
ACOG Scope -
Animu Sight▲ -
Barska Electro -
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Article|