| This piece of content is PERMANENTLY removed.
This content has been permanently removed and no longer exists in the game. It will not be re-added to the game in the future.
|Weapon Type||Primary Weapon|
|Weapon Class||Personal Defense Weapon|
|Rank Prerequisites||Rank 119|
|Damage||35 → 17|
|Range||40 max → 120 min|
|Hip Accuracy|| |
|Sight Accuracy|| |
|Magazine Size||30, 31|
|Fire Modes||3x Burst & Semi|
|Rate of Fire||1000|
The PPK12 is a fictional PDW. It is a custom-built weapon, accepting MP5 magazines while using an AK12 receiver.
The PPK12 is in a massive state of flux. It's subject to change, and as such, any tactics will quickly become invalidated.
As it stands, the PPK12, as a PDW, features a 1000 RPM three-round burst mode. Like with its family, it has virtually no recoil.
Usage & Tactics
Compared to other AK12s, the high maximum damage of the PPK means it can all but instantly kill players out to 40 studs. It quickly drops to an almost useless state at distance, dealing only 17 damage. However, one should not underestimate the 1000 RPM firerate, as it can quickly pump out a swarm of 9x19mm bullets to overwhelm an area.
The PPK12 is one of the most brutal PDWs to fight. With nearly minimal recoil, incredible damage, and high fire rate, the PPK12 is nearly impossible to counter in close quarters.
Pros & Cons
- Very common ammunition type.
- Quick tactical reload.
- Reasonably open iron sights.
- Extremely quick TTK up close.
- High rate-of-fire (RoF).
- Virtually no recoil.
- Very short 3SK range.
- Low minimum damage.
- The designation "PPK12" reads out as "Pistolet Pulemyot Kalashnikova 12," or "Machine Pistol Kalashnikov 12," which is a designation used for submachine guns and machine pistols.
- The PPK12 appears to use wider rear iron sights than the rest of the AK12 family.
As an Other weapon:
- The PPK12 is the first secondary weapon to be compatible with assault rifle and carbine ammunition.
- The high recoil makes sense as the weapon is extremely compact, lacks a stock, and uses an intermediate cartridge.
- The basis of the PPK seems to be based on the Draco carbine AK which serves similar purpose. Though stockless version of the AK12U in-game is also a possibility.
As a PDW:
- The PPK12 accepts MP5 magazines. This clearly makes the weapon a custom weapon.
- The PPK12 also bears resemblance to the Vityaz-SN.
|Personal Defense Weapons|
|Light Machine Guns|
|Designated Marksman Rifles|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Re-Added ★ Featured Article|