"The PSO-1M2 - Pritsel Snaipersky Optichesky (Optical Sniper Sight) - is a modernized iteration of the PSO-1, which was originally designed for the SVD Dragunov. " - In-game Description
The PSO-1 (Прицел Снайперский Оптический, Pritsel Snaipersky Optichesky, "Optical Sniper Sight"), is a telescopic scope manufactured by the Novosibirsk instrument-making factory in Russia. Invented around 1964, it was designed specifically for the SVD as a telescopic sight for military designated marksman roles.
The PSO-1M2 is a modernized iteration of the PSO-1. This telescopic sight is different from the original PSO-1 due to its lack of the now obsolete Infra-Red detector. The scope has a fixed x4 magnification. 
Aside from the Dragunov Sniper rifle family, there are also modified versions intended for other weapons like the AK family and the 9x19mm weapons. The scope has different reticle graduation to match with the bullet drop for the weapon.
The PSO-1M2 is a high magnification scope, at x10 magnification, currently available for the Dragunov SVDS exclusively.
Pros & Cons
- Highest magnification optic available for the SVDS.
- Short scope steady time.
- Takes up a decent portion of the user's screen.
- Requires a high amount of kills in order to obtain.
- With the Ballistics Tracker equipped to the weapon, the edge of the attachment can obscure part of the sight.
- Though the PSO-1M2 has x10 magnification in the game, the actual PSO-1M2 has a fixed x4 magnification like the regular PSO-1 in real life.
- The scope comes with Dragunov rifle by default from manufacturer.
- The telescopic sight is factory matched to the rifle by engraving the scope's serial number on to the butt stock of the SVD rifle.
- The PSO-1M2 is one of the few attachments that can be customized with skins intentionally. The others are Boom Stock and Glock Stock.