|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
|“||The PSO-1M2—Pritsel Snaipersky Optichesky (Optical Sniper Sight)—is a modernized iteration of the PSO-1, which was originally designed for the SVD Dragunov.|
The PSO-1 (Прицел Снайперский Оптический, Pritsel Snaipersky Optichesky, "Optical Sniper Sight"), is a telescopic scope manufactured by the Novosibirsk instrument-making factory in Russia. Invented around 1964, it was designed specifically for the SVD as a telescopic sight for military designated marksman roles.
The PSO-1M2 is a modernized iteration of the PSO-1. This telescopic sight is different from the original PSO-1 due to its lack of the now obsolete Infra-Red detector. The scope has a fixed x4 magnification. 
Aside from Dragunovs, there are also modified versions intended for other weapons such as some weapons from the Kalashnikov family and some 9x19mm weapons. The scope has different reticle graduation to match the bullet drop for the weapon.
The PSO-1M2 is a high magnification scope, at x6 magnification.
Usage & Tactics
Pros & Cons
- Highest magnification optic available for the SVDS—tied with the VCOG 6x Scope.
- Allows for easy application in the dark.
- Short scope steady time.
- Takes up a decent portion of the user's screen.
- With the Ballistics Tracker equipped to the weapon, the edge of the attachment can obscure part of the sight.
- The reticle can be sometimes difficult to see in an illuminated environment.
- Slightly cluttered reticle.
- Though the PSO-1M2 has 6x magnification in the game, the actual PSO-1M2 has a fixed 4x magnification like the regular PSO-1 in real life.
- The scope comes with a Dragunov rifle by default from manufacturer.
- The telescopic sight is factory matched to the rifle by engraving the scope's serial number on to the butt stock of the SVD rifle.
|2.0x to 3.0x Magnification|
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Article|