| This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
The Tactical Spatula is a One Hand Blade in Phantom Forces. It is unlocked by rolling a LEGENDARY while opening a case.
The spatula is a blade that is flat and broad that is used for lifting, spreading, flipping and mixing materials of many kinds. It comes from the Latin word (a form of the word Spatha, which means broadsword) for a splint or flat piece of wood.
The model of the weapon in-game is the Tactical Battle Spatula that has been built from scratch by a YouTuber named Michaelcthulhu.
(Link for the video of the real-life Tactical Spatula is in Trivia).
Similar to the Cleaver, this can quite easy to handle, but it is also easily out-classed with other melees of its type. The Spatula's blade range is not fantastic, however, a stab to the head at the front does decent damage, along with a two-stab-kill (2SK) to anywhere on the body.
Usage & Tactics
The Tactical Spatula is capable of killing a group of enemies pretty fast, as it has fast attack speed. Although it cannot instantly kill an enemy with full health at a headshot, jumping and right clicking on an enemy would do decent damage to start off when killing them. Because of its 65 damage, it is usually better to use when your primary is reloading.
The Tactical Spatula is a good and decent melee and can be really powerful on certain occasions, as similar to the Cleaver as previously mentioned.
Pros and Cons
- Quick slash speed.
- Mediocre blade range.
- Mediocre front stab damage.
- Unlocked only by getting a Legendary from a case.
- This tool is most commonly seen being used by painters for mixing paints, by cooks and chefs in the kitchen for flipping flat, circular food objects and mixing foods and cake mixes, and by scientists in laboratories for scraping, applying, and transferring paste and powders like chemicals.
- The weapon is based on this tactical spatula the YouTuber Michaelcthulhu had built.
- However, the proportions of the blade are not exact as the blade is noticeably smaller in width and longer than the real tool.
- The weapon's actual name is Tactical Combat Spatula.
- The Tactical Spatula, along with the Cleaver and Frying Pan, are the only 3 melees in-game that are kitchenware.
- Only 2 Tactical Combat Spatulas were made in real life and were given to benefit doctors.
- The kill feed name is shortened to "Tact. Spat."
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Re-Added ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|